tejowlyinsurancedogtejowlyinsurancedog

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Cage...

CAGE WANTS CAKE. Ahahah. :') This is good. Keep it up and you'll be a new-phenome-ground-nen. ;P
If you aren't already. xP

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Ahah! :')

Ahah, awesome. :')

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

WoW

I LOVE YOU!

LOL cat fishes love you, cart fishes love you, puffer fishes STARFISH'S WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!, you know its true in the ocean blue.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Heeeey!

Great game completed it but yourwebsite need renewing! do it now i wanna use your website its really cool!

Madness scenecreator v1.3 Madness scenecreator v1.3

madness combat rox!

go random kool creator :)

remember hank will be with you always

randompedestrian responds:

go MCC and thank you

Prince of War Prince of War

easy but.......

this is battle for gondor so im gonna give it a 8 seeing as i played a better version before

Madness Collab Song [1st Edit] Madness Collab Song [1st Edit]

It's good.

But I think it might need a bit more of a constant and louder beat? The music's good for a build up and a first kill but it couldn't play throughout the whole thing without being a bit... Strange and un-even on the atmosphere.

... Or I'm on weed? :D

zion7607 responds:

Thanks for the Review!!!
I think i kinda see what you mean. I might be able to make the drums louder on the next edit. But as i said, a lack of ideas leaves me with this. can you send me a song or somethign through PM to make sure of what you want and maybe get some ideas? Thanks! :D

WON WON

LOVE YOU

I LOVE AGE OF EMPIRES AND I LOVE THIS SONG BECUASE I ALWAYS WIN!

Abominable Abominable

Woo.

ITS GOOD
feel you get the inspiration from Resistance on PS3? Or Xbox ((:

Consular Lightsaber Consular Lightsaber

Pretty good

i too am a star wars geek never star trek though,

cptyossarian the blade isnt to exaggerated because their are different types of sabers this would normally be classed as a jedi padwan training because of the easy texture to grasp and way you can cut through the air quicker than the average but alot stronger sabers.

Lightsaber v5 Lightsaber v5

Omg

your a god!! the simple amazing textures the shallow shine on the end of the saber graphic designer oh yes and courage not to be afraid of showing anything to anyone beneath those curls.